I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, July 30, 2006
Blood is thicker than water

Went to watch the 'Tattoo' show tonite with chubbs and his family. Hmm... highlight of the show - fireworks of course! It's what i call... the fastest way to lose money.. lol! =P

When i reached home, there were old photos of me when i was little ..purposely placed at places they knew i'd fine. I was laughing to myself when i found them. I guess my sisters were looking thru our old photos. And they found a postcard from my bestfriend from when i was studying in Coventry dulu!! Her name was Lisa. I lost contact with her, and its too bad cos i wana meet up with her again. Wonder if she still remembers me.. Her parents was as wonderful as she was. It'd be great to see them all again.

I miss being a child.. so innocent and all you gota do is have fun! Problem free =) Its been awesome growing up, cos i've learnt so much along the way .. and i now realize and appreciate what my parents have gone thru and sacrifice to make this family work. Im so proud of my parents for what we have become. I wouldnt be where i am today without them... definitely!

It's my mom's 50th birthday this Tuesday. I cant wait =)

Im beat. And i think im coming down with something. So i better get some good rest. I hate being sick!


Tear drop Sunday, July 30, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli