Been busy lately... doing absolutely nothing in particular! haha. Im seriously in need of something useful to do.. anyone? =P I guess im just plain lazy and not bothered. I just wana enjoy my hols while i can. I just realize that i only have under 2 months of hols left... eeekkk!! Oooh btw... anyone know when the kursus will take place?
I was at Lambak rite and my grandmother took out these random old photos. Then there were some pics that we couldnt recognize, until we read the back.. and it had stuffs like "B.U.R.M.A" or "I.T.A.L.Y" written on it. It was for my aunt, thinking they were friends from overseas or something. But then my aunt told me that 'B.U.R.M.A' stood for 'Between Us, Remember Me Always' and 'I.T.A.L.Y' was 'I Trust And Love You' ..... HAHAHAHHA! I was in tears!! I couldnt believe they actually used it as pick up lines.... HAHAHHAHA! And what's funny was ... ALL my aunts and uncles knew what it was! They even agreed when i told them it was lame. HAHAHAHHA! But damn funny!
So me and my cuz, hadi, tried to come up some of our own. So far we came up with:
POLO - Please Only Love One
RTB - Rock Together Baby (there was one pic when it said "Rock Me Baby!" HAHAHAH!)
..and my best invention yet..
100PLUS - 100 Percent, Love 'U' Selalu!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Omg! Seriously... HAHHAHAHAA. Maybe you should ask your parents... they'd probably know.. HAHHAHA! Everyone was laughing out loud thruout the nite!
So i was thinking, 30 years from now (or maybe less), my kids would be laughing at ME for all the cool stuffs i've been doing. HAHAHA! I cant wait =P
I've alwez loved going thru old photos. This was the best! LOL! Ok.. ok .. i should stop. Enough laughter for a day... my tummy hurts =P
Tear drop Saturday, July 29, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
