I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, July 09, 2006
Just when i needed you the most

This is frustrating! I've got a splinter in my right mid finger and it wont come out. Im annoyed .. cos it hurts. Anyone know any side effects if i just leave it there? Nyeh!

Been feeing kinda moody lately. Still havent got some decent sleep. Disturbing dreams almost every nite.. i keep waking up like every hour *sigh* I guess that explains my mood ey. And my back hurts. Trying to find a good masseuse and get it sorted. But one thing ... im sometimes ticklish =P

I wana go to spore. My cuzs' band is doing a gig there on the 15th. Hmmm.....

Pirates of the Carribean playing this thursday. Cant wait! Its already playing in UK tho.. blahh. But Superman's only playing on the 14th! keke.

Alritey. Im gona go. Kan jalan ..buy some food. What else? =P Btw, dancing class was cancelled today. Lucky me really ... cos i didnt have the mood to go =P


Tear drop Sunday, July 09, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli