I was on the desktop after lunch, when i realized there was a big envelope for ME on the table infront of the tv! It looked familiar.. then i realized it was my exam transcript . Erk! My results!! There i was.... kabak2.... thinking whether or not i should open it. Damn scared and NERVOUS!! Then, for some reason, i felt confident and opened it to find that......
I PASSED MY BLOODY FINALS!! NO RESITS!! ALHAMDULLILAH!!!!!
Ohhhh mannnn!! I literally jumped for joy!! Even my cat was shocked to the sound of me screaming!! LOL! I was THAT happy and RELIEVED! Been REALLY worried about it ever since i got back. Cos being back felt good, and to have to go back for resits would kinda spoil my hols.. and i hate anything or anyone that spoils my hols!
IM A HAPPY BUNNY!! =D
Good Luck to those still waiting for their results. And CONGRATS to those who's gona graduate soon. Mr Nabawee... congrats!! Lanja!! And hope to see more of you in cardiff next term =D
Anyways.. i didnt really score last term. Damn hard i tell you. So this means i gota work EXTRA EXTRA hard if it means getting a first class. So what if my dreams seem over the top for me. I believe that nothing's impossible if u work hard for it cos it'll all be worth it. But honestly... even "EXTRA EXTRA hard" dont even sound enough. Im scared! =S
Tear drop Tuesday, July 04, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
