Ok... i think it finally kicked into me that ... I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO FOR THE WHOLE OF NEXT 3 MONTHS!! Half of me loves the fact that i get to do whatever and whenever i want. Other half of me thinks its too much time wasted. But when asked if i want to do attachment work... 'NO' sure seems like the best answer.. haha. I just wana enjoy my time-wasting holiday i guess ;P
Havent really had one productive day lately. Havent even had some decent sleep. I keep waking up every hour in the morning, thinking there's a match i gota catch. Nyeh! So used to football at 3am i guess. World Cup's gona be over soon... how do u ppl feel about that? Sad rite.. There's wimbledon =P Italy or France? I really dont know, and i really dont mind who wins. Both have been amazing.
I think im gona get my room repainted. And i think im gona do it myself. I love it. If it doesnt go well, i can alwez hire someone to fix it .. keke XD
Ok im gona find something to watch. Im craving for movies.. probably cos i got nothing to do. Either go out or park my ass infront of the tv all day.... unfortunately both involves stuffing my tummy with unnecessary junkies. Now.. that's what u call being on hols =P
Teraaaaa <3
btw, cardiffians.... no gathering?
Tear drop Friday, July 07, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
