I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, July 01, 2006
Thinking of her, hard to believe

Like many predicted.. England would be out by tonite. I wouldnt want to be in Rooney's shoes after this. If they DID go thru... i'd be happy for them ONLY cos of Rio Ferdinand and Gary Neville. Im staying up for the next match, should be a good one!

I love that i have new speakers for my laptop now.. heee! =D

I watched a musical called "Rent" last nite. It kinda had everything - Gay partners, Lesbians, a junkie.. But the musical's really about not being able to pay the rent. Go figure =P I'm out of movies to watch already. I'd go and buy more.. but err... i dont wana support piracy LOL! (another way of saying im BROKE!) =P

Im sleepy already. But i slept thru the whole afternoon.. nyeh! Only cos i had to wake up early for my facial appointment with my mom. My face feels sooo good after that.. haha. But it hurt when she cucuk2 my face, esp around the nose area. Loves it tho!

I gota go wash up before Brazil plays France in 20mins. Bye now!

mwahs! <3

btw.. i miss pieces of cardiff. And i'm scared that its already July. Meaning .. results might be out anytime soon. Blahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!~~


Tear drop Saturday, July 01, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli