I just wana say that i love adam sandler and his movies. And cause of that.. im gona dedicate my time to watching all his movies again ... heee! Anyone up for it? .. Since i got all the time in the world at the moment.. keke
1. Billy Madison
2. Happy Gilmore
3. The wedding Singer
4. The Waterboy
5. Big Daddy
6. Little Nicky
7. Mr Deeds
8. Anger Management
9. 50 First Dates
10. Spanglish (Personally, i think he was great here... he was a top chef *sigh* hehe)
11. The Longest Yard
12. Click (Watched it couple of weeks ago... kudos!)
I know im missing some. But already with that list of GREAT movies (was also an executive producer for some)... He deserves to be where he is. He's definitely one of those at the top of my list of celebrities i want to meet =D
My favourite? I seriously cant choose. They're all great movies.
Tear drop Thursday, August 10, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
