I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, August 04, 2006
Age is just a number, its what u've achieved this far is what counts

I am happy! Cos i spoilt myself to a beg i saw yesterday =D I saw two actually, tapi the other one kana bali sudah... damnit! So settled for one saja .. keke. And i LOVE It!! =D

Watched 'F&F3 : Tokyo Drift' earlier today. Omg! Grande Awesome! Not a huge fan of racing... in the sense that people i know should NEVER race at all! Lets just say im paranoid and have a bad history! But that movie proved everything against what i believed in racing .. lol! =P And i wana go to Japan more badly now =D

I wana watch 'Thank You for Not Smoking', but i dont think they're playing it here. Nyeh!

I forgot what i was gona say, so im gona go now. I seriously need to work on my short-term memory. Im gona start eating raisins everyday starting tomorrow... keke.


Tear drop Friday, August 04, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli