damn it .... i have a cold. I think its the constant change of weather. Starting sneezing when i was in Lambak, so i tot there was something there that i might be allergic to. Guess not. Still sneezing! =( *aaaacchhooooooo*
Had the usual feast in Lambak, the menu was 'english food'.. oh mann... stuffed! Lambak was more lively tonite, my cuzzies back from KL =) More karaoke~~ hee! Loves it =)
U'd never guess what i dreamt about last nite! I had an awful nightmare! As in.. monsters and ghosts! erkkkk!! I havent had one of those for quite a long time. When i woke up from that nightmare, tarus like baca2.. omg! I was sooo freaked out!! Damn mannn~
Im outtie.. i gota wake up early tomorrow... for a wedding ceremony. Plus.. i need some serious sleep... nightmare free im hoping! =D
Tear drop Saturday, August 05, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
