I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, August 13, 2006
Denial can be deadly

Apparently, today was spring cleaning day. I woke up to the sound of heavy boxes being dropped and loud hammer action! Ohhh man..... u'd never guess what we found. Old pics. Old VCD/DVDs that i still refuse to get rid off.. hee! Souvenirs. Books. Antiques.. haha.

To top it off... i bumped my head hard to the ceiling when i was fixing the curtains.. underestimating my height. Nyeh! It left me with a bad headache thruout the rest of my day.

DC and AAR are playing in Sydney over the next few weeks. Eeeekkk!! I wana go!!!


Tear drop Sunday, August 13, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli