I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Forgive and forget: Easy said than done?

Dayat n Reena went back to UK earlier tonight *sniff* We didnt get to hang out much. Went to send them off at the airport tadi. Kesian to see them go. But it made me realize that i dont really have much time either. I'll be going again in a month's time or so.. kinda excited, but sad too. As alwez... bittersweet feeling.

Then went to have dinner with them siah, bawee n halim. Been a while. I miss it. I miss hanging out with these people.. the usual may crowd =D Part of my reasons why im not totally scared to go back to cardiff... i got my peeps =D

Btw... LANCE BASS IS GAY!! So who here knew from the beginning? I didnt... i just thought of him as a pretty guy who chics dig. But im not surprised as well... antah eh!

U know what ... its hard to watch tv and blog. So im outtie. Watching Rockstar Supernova.


Tear drop Wednesday, August 09, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli