I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, August 18, 2006
The incredible truth

I just would like to say that ... i have an awesome dad!! He installed sound system to my car. Sweet!! I didnt know until he purposely told me to get him something from the shop. I went down to my car to find sweet speakers at the back of my car. HAHA! And when i started the car, my cd was already in the player. My music blasting out loud. Papahh.. papahhh.. hehe. THANK YOU!! =D

Ooohhh .. oooohhh.... we're finally have a family outing after so long. We usually have them at least once a year. Picnic at the beach on Sunday. Loves it! I just hope the weather wont disappoint us =D BEACHESSSS!!

Bah im outtie! <3


Tear drop Friday, August 18, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli