I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, August 24, 2006
Ladidaaa didaaaaaa

Im nervous about tomorrow. The kursus starts tomorrow. I read BB today that we're going to tutong n belait as well. I tot it was limited to brunei-muara area only. Im excited but at the same time... quite nervous cause i dont know what to expect. I know its only a 6-day-course. But my beg's full! I feel like im going away. LoL! Well, its better to be well prepared rite? Plus, i NEED my stuffs!

I hope its gona be an awesome experience! weee! =D =S

Today was tiring. I went swimming with chubbs and aimi EARLY in the morning keke. That was the first time in such a long time that i havent gone swimming in an actual swimming pool.. hehe. It was awesome. We used to go swimming 3 times a week while my dad played badminton. Then there's alwez the fish n chips from RBC. So tadi.. after swimming, we went to express for some fish n chips. hee! =P

Cant believe i have just under a month left in Brunei. Uwaa!!~! I think i need more time. Maybe its tougher cos Puasa is just around the corner. And raya. Then my cuz's wedding. Im gona miss so much again. But i just have to absorb these things.. cos its my final year. And i really gota work EXTRA hard. I hope i do well. AMIN!!

Oh yeah.... AIRHOLES are having a gig this Sunday. As well as releasing their album! So come to the mall. Support them. I'll love you if u do <3 hee! =D

Alritey... im outtie. (hey, that rhymes lol! =P) Gona wake up early, just incase i got something to buy last minute. Nyeh! I wish we didnt have to sleepover at that place. It kinda freaks me out. I hope siah becomes my roommate... hee! bah mwahs! <3


Tear drop Thursday, August 24, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli