I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, August 10, 2006
Nyehhhh

Oh gosh! There's yet again.. another incident at heathrow airport earlier today. Im worried about Dayat n Reena. Hope they're alrite. I heard RBA was affected. I really hope they're alrite. Apparently, hand luggage isnt allowed. I think they gave out plastic bags for passengers to put their stuffs. But atu pun... selected items saja bulih. Liquids are definitely not allowed, like perfume. U gota put it in the luggage i think. Check the news for more!

Ohhh man.. i dont wana have to go thru thatt.. Long queues kill me! I hope it'll settle down by the time i get there!


Tear drop Thursday, August 10, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli