Argh! I cant seem to find a place to fix my phone! Everywhere i go, they say they dont have a software that's compatible. Blahhh! I didnt even drop it or anything, and i only had it for like 6 months or so.... it aint my fault! Banarrrrr~ If it was, then it wouldnt JUST be the software... lol! =P
Im having the worst tummy cramps ever! You'll be lucky that ur not next to me.. hearing me whine alll~~ day... haha. Cant blame me, im just a girl having her time of the month ... lol! =P
My aunt might be continuing her studies in Newcastle next January. Oh man! I hope she gets the opportunity! It'd be great to have another member of the family away from home =) Hours away from cardiff though. But it beats having to go thru 16hours of airsickness =P
I miss cardiff. And the people. And the service. Compare to the crappy sales service u get from here... pffttt! Yes, there ARE those who treated you nice and friendly. But there are just those who's too bitchy to even care if they get some customers or not. Pfffttt!
Im gona go wash up now. Teraaaaa <3
Tear drop Thursday, August 03, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
