*aaaacccchooooo* oh mann... i dont really know if im sick or not. I gots the flu... but on and off. One minute i feel better.. the other, i see the floor spinning. And body hurts like everything's gona fall off.. lol!
Had to wake up early today, after staying up really late. Nyeh! My fault =P But apa jua... the wedding ceremony was next door. Then my sisters wanted to get their hair cut. I wanted one! But i just got mine.. and i love it as it is. So i just got myself a manicure... and im happy! =P
Formula one was crazy tonite. Its always a war between my dad vs me and my mom. But i enjoy it nonetheless. But neither alonso nor schumi finished the race, so we couldnt really say much.. hehe. Pretty frustrating though!!! Schumi was 3 laps away from the finish line when his car gave in. Ahhh well...
I think im gona turn in early. Get some good rest to start a new refreshing day.. healthily =)
Tear drop Sunday, August 06, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
