I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
What u see is what u get

My dad thinks i should get eye laser treatment so i dont have to wear specs/contact lenses anymore. Told me to get one in UK. Erkkk... like i told my dad, im not brave enough. And i dont really trust them. What if something goes wrong? Eeek! I really dont wana have to wear specs/lenses anymore, but its just something i wouldnt probably go through. But then again.. i'd probably change my mind. We'll see.

Ohh.. i might not be back for my cuz's wedding. It sucks! Plus.. i wana come back for raya. I dont think that's possible either. Blahhhh!!!


Tear drop Wednesday, August 16, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli