I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, September 15, 2006
Give it all you got.

'Ghost Game' ... Go watch! Its not scary! Noo.... really.... its not. Nyahahahha! Never again! Blahhhh!! Hahaha. Me, aimi, zara, farah and Azam <3 planned to watch 'My Heart' tadi, then we ran into Umie. They were about to watch Ghost Game. So farahhhhhh tot it would be fun to watch that too. Farahhhhh i blame youuuuuu!!

Tung tung tomorrow ... weeee <3 Pooja Sleepover! As far as i know.... everyone's gona be there! woopdeeedooooo~~ Iza! Bahhh MESTI! BUTTTTTTTT....... i CANT swim!!!! Nyehhh!! of all the days... blahhhhh!! Ohh.. and im driving =D

I started listing down what important stuffs that i really MUST remember to bring and what stuffs to buy... reluctantly! Nyeh. I tot .. that later i do it.. the later i'd feel that i'll have to go back. But nyeh... reality struck me. Exactly one week away! Blahhhh.. i feel like i want to choke someone. Kill me now! Hahaha. Okay.

Bah. I gota be on the phone for a while. Laturrrrrrrrr~ mwah! <3


Tear drop Friday, September 15, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli