I didnt realise that my last post was my 200th. Congrats me for lasting this long =D
My day started earlier than usual today. Had lunch with Siah and Bawee at Excapade. Not really a huge fan of sushi though. More of DimSum! Then went to the mall just to chill. Sayang finally bought the jacket he wanted. I saw one!! But i didnt have enough money with me at that time, so im gona get it tomorrow.. heee! =D
You know what... i hate the fact that we dont have freedom of speech!!
Anyways, i met the first new cardiff-ian when i was at the mall tadi. She was nice. Gave her my number, not that she needs it im thinking... Cos she said she already got hold of a house. So she's pretty much alrite. I can't wait to see the new faces this term.. some of which i probably already know tho. And i cant wait to see who are the new BDSSW commitees, should be interesting.
MSN's down at the moment. Sucks!
ooOOoo.. tadi when i had dinner at Wecan in Gadong... Ada this police people nearby and some other people. Damn! Was i curious ... Told my mom to go around... no! im not nosy~ haha. I was just curious. I seriously wana know what happened. So if anyone happened to be there... what really happened?? *hehe*
Tear drop Monday, September 11, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
