I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, September 24, 2006
Happy Ramadhan!

So im back in Cardiff. Just arrived yesterday. Im overwhelmed with emotions. I feel so vulnerable right now. I miss my parents and sisters! I miss my poojas! I miss chubbs! *sob* Plus, it was the first day of Ramadhan yesterday.. It just kinda hurts not to be with these people. First day of puasa is always a sleepover at Lambak. I miss that!

SELAMAT BERPUASA EVERYONE! Raya's just less than a month away. Oh man.. this is all happening rather too early for me.

At the plus side, paramore's gig in around 10 days. Hope chubbs can make it! And i got my lovely housemates and others to keep me grounded during this state of depression.. haha. But seriously... i feel so saddd!!

My room's a mess. I had to unpack yesterday, and i realized that i brought LOTS of clothes that my cupboard is full. And i wondered how my luggage got heavy. LOL!

Im gona go to town today. Dayat just told me she's going .. to dangankan a junior look for a phone. Bah.. i think im gona go take a shower.

Oh btw.. its 8.46am.. and im awake at this hour. I blame u jetlagged! Was never a big fan of u! LOL! Bahh bahh... teraaaaa~

I miss you people back home!


Tear drop Sunday, September 24, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli