I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Suprise surprise

Hadi left for UK again last night. *sniff* But he promised to visit me this time. Well, the promise went both ways. So im gona try hehe. Hadi said that he'll be moving back into halls this term, cos he gets to concentrate better. I kinda regretted a bit that i didnt do halls for my first year. I feel i could have met a LOT more people, who could help me with my work. But then again, i dont think i could have handled it well.

HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY AZHIM!!!!

Went dinner with them lot last night.. at TPH. Then hung out at Coffeezone the rest of the night. We bought azhim an advance birthday cake. He was pretty surprised, despite the fact that had the chance to look at the cake when it was in the car and we forgot to hide it.. haha. But he said he didnt see any.. hehe. Im gona miss these people again.

OHMIGAWD!! One tree hill season 4 premieres this 27th and Smallville this 28th. Prison break season 2 has been released, but i havent had the time to bother to dld, because of the connection. Its just another 4 days til i have my NTL keke. *Sniff*Sniff* I dont wana go back ='(



Tear drop Tuesday, September 19, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli