I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, October 25, 2006
He said he'd be there for her

I got bored and downloaded some random music. Its fun =D I feel hyper, i dont know why.. so i dont really feel like sleeping. I got nothing to do. Ok that's a lie.. i got my project brief to do, but i just dont have the mood. Damn! I should be doing that... maybe after this.

Man... i really gota learn to save money. I should get myself a "Save money for the dumb" book. Or maybe i should actually just spend less, meaning eat out less. But how can someone just say 'no' to Starbucks and Minuet? especially since its not fasting month anymore. Hehe.

I dont really go to arcades, until yesterday. There was this one surf shop that i could just spend my days there. Seeing the sweet skateboards, snowboards and especially the surf boards.. made me want to have that life. I seriously want that life! If Brunei had huge waves... i probably would have that life by now. Hehe. But on the other hand.. im grateful that Brunei doesnt have huge waves.. it'll just be a disaster. Nauzubillah! I wana go to Bali and surf!!

Got my stuffs from anuar's parents already. Thank you!! =D

Bah.. i better be doing that project brief now. My classmate asked if i could finish doing the project before christmas.. im like... ur kidding rite? He actually thinks we could.. he emphatized on "..if you put a lot of time into it" though.. so i guess i wont be finished that early. It would be great if i do =D Okay. noite! <3


Tear drop Wednesday, October 25, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli