I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, October 19, 2006
I need the rest, my angel.


Remember him? The hottie from evanescence's video. Apparently, his name is Oliver Goodwill. He's 23 ;) And he's in my space. HERE! And has his own website too (still under construction though) HERE!

I think i have a crave for hotties. Yetah, i sanggup search for them. Like him! (pics below). He's Scarlett Johansson's TWIN brother.. i know! They'd look cute as a couple to be honest. Haha! Bah look...



Anyways, things have slowly paced down i guess. My life that is. And i like this pace. Im actually enjoying it. Academics aside of course. Projects still giving me a hard time. I havent even met my supervisor. Hopefully tomorrow. Then i can sort it all out and decide on a plan. *sigh*

Raya... *sigh* ... every year, it will finally kick into me that raya's coming when MY MOM SENDS ME RAYA E-CARDs! She sent two to be exact. One was funny. The other one had 'Takbir Raya' as its background. Tarus i exit the page, cos im damn sensitive to hear that especially when im wayyy aawayyyy from home. Wont you?? Im already sad enough, so sad that im scared to call home. How stupid is that!? I know! Blahhh...

Shucks.. i wana be home ='( Chubbs will only be coming down next weekend.. insya Allah. *Sigh* Ok... i suck at this. So im gona stop here. Cos u'll only be reading about me whining .. so i'll save u the time... haha.. Alrite then. Wish me luck... for whatever =P =D


Tear drop Thursday, October 19, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli