I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, October 22, 2006
I sailed off to sea, im not coming back.

I feel so .. i dont know... not at ease. I know people have gone thru it longer and have actually dealt with it. But .. 3 years of not Raya-ing back at home with ALL my family... i REALLY miss it u know. Im happy that they're enjoying it... everyone's in the raya spirit already. I am too.. but i still wish i was home. And i wish i had a week off to enjoy Raya. Hehe.

Just incase you didnt know.. Raya's tomorrow here. And it falls on Tuesday for those in Brunei. Takbir Raya later tonight. Oh shucks... I will have to pull myself together. Hehe.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI EVERYONE!!
Maaf zahir dan batin. Please forgive me if ever i have done anything wrong to any of you, intentionally or non-intentionally *hehe* And HALAL kan everything for me that have past. <3


The past couple of days have been sweet. I finally met with my supervisor on Friday. I can already tell that she's gona be awesome and VERY helpful. Such a relief =D Then met up with Umie to eat at Minuet. We were both craving for it. The place changed. Its bigger now. I like it. We've been fighting out cravings since the both of us cant Puasa, Women problems as you would imagine. Yesterday was Starbucks and people watching! Heee! Beautiful people <3

My unlimited UGC card is proving me of how worth it was to make one. This week only, 3 movies so far. 'Grudge 2' was erkk.. i have no words for it. I dont want to talk about it ahhh ahhh.... Im still scared! Paluii!~!! Last night was 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre: the beginning"... it was either that or "The Last Kiss"... then we met Jacky along Crwys. They were gona watch Chainsaw. So might as well watch that together. I seriously regretted that now.. But violent psycho movies are still better than creepy horror movies that will haunt and bother you for the rest of your lives! Hahaha!
Ohh.... Matthew Bomer <3



Oh aimi.... nah! Just for your sake... Nathan Leone has pretty eyes .. hehe



Bah.. i have to go do what i gotta do before tonight. Whole day's class tomorrow. *Sigh* What a way to spend raya.. hehe.


Tear drop Sunday, October 22, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli