I woke up late and rushed to school to find out that the class was cancelled. Actually i arrived right on the dot... but the lecturer wasnt there, but everybody else was. I ended up talking nonsense with Marc.. for like half an hour til everyone started going out. Im hoping Marc's still in my design group this term. Kevin didnt make it thru last year... its a shame tho, it was fun having him in the group.
I got a 9am class tomorrow. The only day that starts this early. The rest are 10am's or later. Nice ey. But damn long breaks between classes. Tomorrow i got another 2hr break. I'll probably go down to the bus station to register for my monthly bus pass. I got one already for this month... i only have to register for the direct debit one.. which is quite cheaper.
I like the fact that i have a bus pass and can go anywhere by bus without having to worry about saving money.. even if its a stop away.. hahahah. And i love the pic on my bus pass. But i hate the fact that uwic rider is only 185pounds for the whole year. Which is wayyyyyy cheaper and worth it. Im seriously gona overuse this bus pass.. hahaha.
Im going thru the list of courses for my possible masters next year. I dont know which road i should take. Its either a course i think i still wana pursue... or the course which i think will sell me in the working world. Hmm... blahh... i got time. I still have to choose my project topic and finish my degree first... haha.
Ok i gota sleep. Yup.. its early. My body clock is pretty messed up... im alwez sleepy but alwez fighting. Im surprised that i didnt fall sick this time. Im happy.. hehe. Alrite... noite! <3
Tear drop Tuesday, October 03, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
