I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, October 09, 2006
The notes are old

I feel so tired. I think im coming down with something :S My throat feels funny and i've been sneezing. I might have gotten it from school, everyone was either coughing off their germs to the classroom air or blowing out their nose.. i know.. gross rite? Well.. that's how it is here. Bleurgh!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KA DEW-DEW! * huggiess *

Yesterday, we had people over and celebrated siah's birthday. Bawee bought her TWO nyummy CHOCOLATE birthday cakes. But i was toooo stuffed to eat a whole slice. Come to think of it... there's still some in the fridge.. gona get some after this.. hee! =D Ohh.. we had ambuyat =D Loves it!

I had dinner at Colum tadi. Umie, u make nyummy lasagne! Hehe. Mwah! <3 We watched umie's video of when airholes went to Singapore to perform. I regretted not going. I miss my poojas *sniff* Seriously, i dont think i'll have time to go back this december or anytime this term. *sniff* I just got Fadhil's number like 30 mins ago.. and tarus texted him.. hee! Jimmy's here in UK as well. Hope to be seeing them. Hadi as well. <3

You know what i realized.... I hardly watch any tv lately. Even my downloads. I somehow lost my mood to watch anything. Except movies at the cinema of course. Bah lakastah liat movie... anyone? anyone? Last movie i watched was 'Children of Men'.. which i tot the ending was disappointing.

Ehhh awu.. I feel the urge to mention what i did during my weekend. Saturday lah... We had our BDSSW meeting, mostly introduction. Then a few of us went to watch the Wales match against Slovakia at the Millenium Stadium, where they played crap and lost 5-1.

Then me, umie, nira, maul, reena and halim pigged out at Pizza hut. How does 8 starters, 2 large pizzas, 2 medium pizzas and 8 desserts (all for 10pounds each) sound? LOL! And that's for 6 people. Imagine that! =P

Ok... im suppose to read my notes for my group discussion tomorrow. Goodnight!


Tear drop Monday, October 09, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli