Here i am.. First day back at school and already, i have 2 hours break to kill til my next class. I think Monday mornings are bound to be heavy. Pfft! I had an hour of Robotics and 2 hours of Business Management. Nyeh!
So i had a very busy weekend... Fun i might add! As i mentioned earlier, chubbs came down to Cardiff. He went back just this morning. I went to school, he went to the train station. How sad. *sigh*
So what did i actually do? Sungkai feasts.. i like =D Movie. Newbies. Ikea. I bought everything useful! ;D I bought like a shelf for the kitchen. The kitchen was a mess. Not enough storage. Lets just say everything was everywhere. So i... with my ever so lovely helper, chubbs (THANK YOU!) ... cleaned out the kitchen yesterday. It looks pretty awesome and luas-er now. Im so happy. Hehe. I guess it's safe to say that my room is now quite clean and organised too... haha.
Allowance just came in today. Heeee! =D Check your bank accounts people. Then go shopping! Haha. But... i gota save money! I, santy, vow to spend less on clothes and save a LOT of money for future purposes. (Stop laughing.. im serious LOL!) =P
Raya in less than 3 weeks. Hmmm.... im yet to receive a parcel from my mom. Bah... im gona go dulu. U know what... they should make a room for people to sleep when they have free times like i have now. Blahhh... i hate having to do nothing in between classes!
Tear drop Monday, October 02, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
