I know its nothing to be proud of... but i missed my first class of the term today. I only had one 50-minute class at 9 tadi, and i couldnt wake up because of a headache.. and yes, im sick. I probably jinx-ed it. Nyeh. My nose is stuck, which im not even sure if i really have a cold. It feels different.
Went out with the housemates tadi afternoon to watch 'The Departed'. Apparently it was remake of this chinese movie which Jay Chou was in (i think!). Thumbs up though. Cept for the excessive swearing and blood bath. Every sentence probably had the fuck word ... even ladidoo became "La di fucking doo" .. i laughed everytime i heard that.. haha =P
Im now stuffed of CC and cake. I think i've had too much sugar... i feel a headache coming. Erk! I can stand having a cold or a fever... but i definitely CANT stand headaches! I cant miss school tomorrow. I have another group meeting. Shucks! Everytime i think about my projects, i feel like i wana kill myself. LOL! But seriously... one project was enough.. but no~ they HAD to give another one. Blahh!
The AGM meeting is this saturday. I hope more people come. There are definitely more people in Cardiff than those who showed up last Saturday. Oh people... do come and meet me, or at least everybody else.. haha =P Hope to see you there ;)
Tear drop Wednesday, October 11, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
