Just got off the phone with the family. Finally got to talk with my dad <3 I didnt really want to disturb them beraya-ing, but i just had to talk to papah. They were at a second cousin's place. Typical first day of raya back home i guess. Loud, lively and busy. ohh.. and food! They said ada ayam pandan and ati buyah.. eek! sia sia pun =S Hehe.
Had another group meet tadi. I feel good, cos i did something that they seemed really happy about. I like this group. Not that serious.. just the way i like it.
I just found out whose dad is bringing my stuffs from my mom. Cant wait! I think he's arriving tomorrow. You know what... i cant wait to show my family around here. My dad and aimi were here though before, but it was only for a week and that was mostly spent shopping! I cant wait for them to come next year, insyAllah <3
The day is pretty today. I think im gona go for a walk. Taaa~
Tear drop Tuesday, October 24, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
