Im happy today!! =D Because...
1. Marc and Apeq are in my design group again this term! =)))
2. I bought a new pair of converse! <3
3. I sent my season bus form.
4. My class starts at 12 tomorrow.
5. And.. Paramore's gig is tomorrow!
Oh before i forget...
HAPPY 17TH (?) BIRTHDAY AIMAN-BUK!! 05-10. (4AM brunei time at the moment)
I'll probably just get you a paramore tshirt k! Keke.. U know what?! The eldest in the band is only 21 .. and the youngest is 16! and that's the drummer! Damn young! and making it big. Nice. Well.. they WILL be big i guess. Hayley has an awesome voice and she's 17 *sigh* I feel really old.. haha.
Im gona go down and make myself milo. I love whoever invented 3-in-1's... hehe. BAH! BYE! =P
Tear drop Wednesday, October 04, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
