I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Thursday, November 30, 2006
And we sayyyyyyy

Oh goshhh.... i never thought i'd be thisss busyy. I feel today is such a rush for everything. Cause i got LOADS to do before 5! or at least before the bank and shop closes.

Some people were over for dinner last night. That was nice! The night was filled with big two, poker, HELLO JACK! and a horror movie! Omg! Halim brought his Indon horror film. Can I be more scared to go to the toilet alone??? But faye sleptover.. so at least i feel safe. HAHA! Been a while since the last time the house was all packed and loud!

Im leaving for Brunei tomorrow, 10am flight. Meaning i have to leave Cardiff REALLY early in the morning. I cant wait to be back. But at the same time.... i feel lazy to pack my stuffs and do my work and buy this n that... i just wana be back home u know. But then again... i have a feeling i'll miss them lovely people here. Its ok... its just 2 weeks =)

Cant wait to be back! So many reasons why im going back. Im overwhelmed with emotions. Bah... taaa... i've to go to town and finish whatever im spose to do.

mwah! <3


Tear drop Thursday, November 30, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli