I guess i've been away quite a lot. There are just a lot of things i have to do before Friday. And so much on my mind that's too heavy on my shoulder to carry around.
My weekend was filled up with all sorts of stuffs. All fun of course. Watched 3 movies over the weekend: "PAN'S LABYRINTH" - i almost forgot that it was a Spanish movie. It was actually a really good movie. Kinda violent n cruel. But i enjoyed it. "HOLLYWOODLAND" - Just found out that its based on a true story. That makes it even better. Then lastly.. "JACKASS 2" - oh goshhh... such hot bodies and asses .. grrrrr.... nyahaha! but of course, the movie is stupid. Haha! But Tony Hawk and Luke Wilson were in it =D
Siah just told me about a Postgraduate open day happening this Wednesday. I might just go check it up. Yes, im planning to continue doing my masters. Just hoping (yet again) for the scholarship and acceptance from Uni's. I wish to stay in Cardiff though. Mudahan i get all that. AMIN! I was reading through the postgraduate booklet... Engineering still attracted me. There was this course "MSc in Ortopaedic engineering" heeee.. sounds interesting. To be discussed with my dad again.
Oh gosh.. im already thinking about masters. Im yet to finish my degree. Hopefully with flying colours! AMIN!
Speaking of which.... i should be doing my work now. So im gona go. Start on getting those good results! heee! =P
Tear drop Monday, November 27, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
