I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, November 05, 2006
I hope you're happy as you're fucking pretending

Ohh man... what a saturday! I had such a great day yesterday, thanks to YOU girls! <3 Was out pretty much the whole day. Its alright... i've devoted myself to school the whole week.... that's what weekends are for right? YUP!

So it started with waking up around noon. Promised Nisa to join her to town around 1pm-ish, before going to Pearl Street for their open house. Umie, Nisa and I wore baju kurung.... with CONVERSE! Huhuhu. One thing we forgot to do was to take pictures of that! Blahhhh!

We were at Pearl probably around 3pm kali. The food.... mmmmmm.... that's all i can say. Haha. Stayed there til around 5.30pm. Loads of people... i like! Probably unlike some people, i like the loud and packed environment. Reminds me of home. I dont have pics with me... reminder to self: Collect pics from everyone!

Then we went home to change cos we made plans to watch fireworks, Bonfire night at Bute Park (i think!). There were probably around 15 of us. That was nice. The fireworks were pretty. The $5 entry though... worth it? It was freezing! My feet were completely numb. It hurt when i walked. That was over around 8.30.

Me, Umie, Nisa, Amir, Amir, Nisah, Halim and Hadi went off to watch 'The Last Kiss'. Stupid movie! It wasnt a bad movie or anything. Just that, I .. well.. WE were all just SO EMOTIONAL about it! I seriously regretted watching that. Plus, i had to pay 4pounds cos i seriously dont know where my unlimited card is! sgbjlasgubgu! But then again, i guess it was alright. One, come on... Zach Braff <3. Two, it was reality man. Something i've learnt a long time ago, there are no fairytales in life. Even when someone promises you one. But if u seriously want one, u gota work your way up, but remembering there are also the downs.

Then we went off to METROS. Now.. THAT was awesome! Well, i was pretty much tired by that time, but still up for some fun. I just needed to let myself go. And i did. It felt soo good. AND the cloak room dude... *hehe*

The day had to end unfortunately. But i couldnt sleep cos the little people in my head were still dancing. HAHAHA! Was up til 5am ... and didnt even get a decent 8hr sleep. I woke up around noon to the bright light entering my room. Blahhh. I still feel tired. But it was all worth it =D

I LOVE MY WEEKENDS! <3

... now back to work. I .. must...!


Tear drop Sunday, November 05, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli