I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, November 10, 2006
I'll die if i dont get a chance to make everything just right.

Sleptover at Colum last night after watching a gig with umie. I didnt feel like going back hehe.'Boys night out' was playing. It was great. But something wasnt right with the sound system because i couldnt clearly hear the vocalist singing. I wanted to hear the lyrics! But wth.. we were up front!

The opening act was .. err... scary. These twins (i think!) were cute... asian-ish looking. Guitarist and drummer. But the vocalist was crazy.. almost hit me! The mic stand fell on me. Ohh.. he wasnt on the stage singing.. he was on the floor! He was everywhere actually! I was mostly impressed by the lead guitarist though. He CAN PLAY!

Boys night out's bass player had this red bass which looked really awesome. Im thinking of getting an electric guitar... but nada duit! and i have play REALLY well dulu.. 2 years! HAHAHA!

PICTURES!











Alright. I gtg meet umie and wafi in town. London raya gathering tomorrow. Should be interesting. Taaaaa! mwah! <3


Tear drop Friday, November 10, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli