I feel calm tonight. Why? The full moon. I was walking outside and looked at the moon.. and smiled to myself. Antah ah.. somehow i felt at ease. I was in a good mood from then on. PLUS.. i went to watch 'BORAT' with Umie, Nisa and Azza! Hilarious + Stupid + Gross..... but just what i needed. Something to make me laugh my ass out! I still laugh when i remember about it. I like~ HIGH FIVE!~ HAHAHAHA!
When i was in the bus otw home... i seriously felt like walking home. Down City Road. (I could have.. with Nisa from the cinema) And right now... i feel like talking a walk. Its such a nice night. What's stopping me? ... its freezing out there!! My legs got weak just by walking outside for a few minutes.
Im gona enjoy my chats... So im gona leave this here for now.... mwah! <3 huhu
Tear drop Saturday, November 04, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
