I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Something worth blogging <3

I dont have any class today, so does Bazilah. So we stayed over at Colum last nite, slept around 6ishAM! hahahhaa! That was awesomeee! <3

I only had my group meeting yesterday 11-1pm. (I just realized how much free time i actually have. Now, to use it wisely.. *hmmm* =P) Anyways... then went over to Colum. Woke up Umie and Wafi cos we arranged to meet Nira around 4ish after she finished class and go to Ikea.

It was me, umie, ka nira, wafi and bazilah. Imagine that! HAHA. I'll just post some pictures. *hehehe*







We went back around almost 8 i think. Ka Nira made some nyummy SOTO!! *nyummmm* Being the clumsy person i am, i got a cut on my left thumb from separating the frozen chickens. tsk tsk tsk. Yup, that's me. Lol! =P

THEN! We fixed Ka nira's room... she bought some new lightings. AND a new plant which she dares to kill whoever rosakkan the plant! HAHAHA! This was wat it looks like..



Then we got hungry. The usually midnight pig outs ;)



Finally.. we fixed their living room. More pics are with umie though. I'll post next time. Im yet to get it from her. We listened to Frank Sinatra, Panic! at the disco and Boys like girls while fixing the room. With candles and all. That was nice. Mind you.. this was at 3ish in the morning! =D And wafi taught us some shuffling moves.. HAHA! How BAD were we? erkk.. hahaha.





Some seriously nicer pictures are those with umie. These were taken by my phone saja.

I think i'll stop here. Cos i have to take a shower and do some work. Dont get me wrong, i know i've been hanging out much. But (surprisingly haha!) i get work done. I got it all balanced so im happy! =) .... again .. surprisingly though! Hahaha!

Til next time <3


Tear drop Wednesday, November 15, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli