I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Monday, November 06, 2006
We're just going by the textbooks

When people ask you how you're doing... what are u REALLY suppose to say? Do you just lie and say the typical 'Im fine' line when you're actually feeling miserable by the minute. Or do you just plainly tell the truth. What do U want to hear when U ask people that? Do you really wana hear the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Can U handle the truth?

It really depends on the people who ask doesnt it? Because only those who really care would seriously want to listen to your problems and tell you things that you actually dont want to hear.. but because it kicks you into reality, you're grateful. The others just want to know what's wrong with you and spread it to the whole world but say nothing back to you.

I miss my sisters. I seriously cant wait to live hear with aimi. It would be nice if i could stay til zara comes here. But then again.. it all depends on fate (.. and scholarship =P) Sisters make the best of bestfriends dont they? I envy those who have their siblings out of the country with them. I hope to be sharing the same experience next year. AMIN! So aimi... kick ass on ur exams will you!! I know .. seriously know that you can do it! And be strong *hugs*

I lost my ugc unlimited card and i forgot to call helpline today. Pfft. I keep losing things these days. What's wrong with me?

I gota get back to work. You know what... i enjoy school more lately. It beats being lonely at home :) Bye now.


Tear drop Monday, November 06, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli