So chubbs went back earlier today *sniff* no worries... hope to be seeing each other soon again. For now... i've got to get my priorities straight and my mind set right. My mind's not right. I feel like jumping off the roof. (Im kidding!) Its just that some stuffs REALLY bother me .. and i cant just store it away and ignore it. (Tho i wish it was that easy) Its gona bother me for quite some time and i fucking hate it. I was hoping things would change. But its just getting worst.. that i just wana go awayy! I hope you realize what you're doing.. or NOT doing...
Im alone at home at the moment. They all went to watch 'Marie Antoinette'. Umie bawa watch 'History Boys' as well. As much as i want to (BANAR!).. I reluctantly decided to stay home today. I've another group meet tomorrow.. and i've to HOPEFULLY bring up something from my end. So, who here knows anything about designing a feed system for an automatic horizontal drilling unit? Do tell =D Also, i've the project brief im yet to show to my supervisor again tomorrow... that's due on Friday. I can already feel the load on my shoulders school's giving me. I guess this is final year........
But hey... i enjoyed my Robotics lab today... even if it took up my supposedly afternoon off. We had a 3hr lab. It was me, Peman, Apeq and Lakal. The usual one woman-er. But im used to it now. Anyways... we got to control a robot.. and programmed it to arrange a puzzled cube. It was cool when we did everything.. then we executed it .. and just watch it arrange all those blocks into a cube. Ahhh... technology <3
Ever since i took this robotics module, been watching 'how it's made' on Discovery. Its cool when i know what actually happens (well.. just basic details of course).. hehe. Like the other day, i watched how Nokia made its components. Damn fast and accurate robots! That was cool!! Even seeing how a bulb is made was cool. The details made it cool... complicated of course, but nevertheless interesting. Bah.. i stop.. i stop... Agatah liat discovery ahh! =P
Bah .. i gota do some laundry then a LOT of work =S
<3
Tear drop Wednesday, November 01, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
