Im watching European Music Awards at the moment [Hosted by my super sexy boyfy Justin Timberlake... nyahahahhaa!] while researching stuffs over the internet. It sucks cos i havent found anything really relevantly useful since yesterday! Blahhh! I should sue the school for over exposing my eyes infront of the pc... lol! =P
Did u know that google earth can be addictive?!? Yes it can! Tadi me, apeq and marc spent our break looking for our homes on google earth. It started with Marc asking where Brunei was, and how come it was a 16-hour-flight away from UK. So we looked for world maps right... damn, Brunei's TINY! Even Cardiff's bigger! Haha. But its all good. I love it!
I couldnt find my house on google earth ahhh!! I tried tracing back the roads towards my house, but i couldnt find it. Sampai they called me useless.. pfft! Or so maybe i am.. lol! =P Apeq's house is quite near to the bridge that connects Mysia and Spore. Sweet!!
Tadi i was soooo hungry. I had class til 5pm but i didnt eat anything the whole day, cept for 2 chocolate bars and a bottle of water. How healthy was that! So i met up with umie after class and got some nice chicken curry and chips. Banyak lagi tu! *nyummm*
Oh gosh... its freezing! Its been getting cold. I think its 3degrees or something around that tonite. Brrrr~~
Ohhh Ohhhh.... i wana watch Borat!! =D I like~! LOL! =P
Ok im outtie! ;P mwah! <3
Tear drop Thursday, November 02, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
