Everyone's still sleeping. I should be too. But i just cant sleep. Im at umie's place, on umie's pc. Me, umie, farid n faye passed out in the living room. Other faye, hakeem, nira n maul are sleeping nicely in rooms with proper beds. Butttt.. the couch im on... it's really comfortable =D
We had a small 'christmas' dinner last night. Hehe. That was nice. And we watched a couple of movies that was playing on sky before we got really sleepy. I hardly remember what happened before i actually lied down on the couch and slept.
Ohh.. and i had a weird dream. Dont remember much. But it was enough to say it was weird. Kinda fairytale-ish. I'll tell when i remember everything. Which we all know .. will never happen. LOL!
For someone who havent had much sleep... i sure feel hyper early in the morning. I had the urge to make breakfast for everyone.. but now im lazy =P And i dont quite know where everything is.
I miss home badly. Its not even funny anymore. I cant go back again. Shucks. Exams start 15th January, that goes on for 3 consecutive days. And i still have my projectS to do. KILL ME NOW PLEASE! Its not much of a holiday now is it? Blahhhhh.
Ok.. im gona try and sleep now. If i cant.. im gona wake everyone up. Either that .. or find something to eat. Cos my tummy's pretty upset =P
CIAOOOOOO!!
I miss italian gelatos.
Tear drop Monday, December 25, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
