I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, December 23, 2006
These solitary moments make me want to go back home.

For someone who has been travelling a lot lately... i've no mood (yet) to talk about my holidays. So this entry will not be about how i spent my 2 weeks wisely in Brunei or how my ski trip to italy was.

Instead, i just want to point out that 'Love' does NOT make you do crazy stuffs. Nor does breaking up should be an excuse to make yourself sick til you almost die. Stupid as it may sound... but i could have lost someone i really care about. You're better than that dude.. and you know it. Maybe that girl is really ALL that for you. But it's never an excuse be like that. You have us here. We all LOVE you and care for you. Probably unlike her, we're alwez here if you need us. Dude, im sorry i was pissed. But i was seriously disappointed and worried at the same time. And someone needed to be frank with you. I know you.. You're definitely stronger than that. You've been thru all this crap... why is it different now? I've been thru jack... seriously.. but u guys keep me grounded. Reason why im still here you know. Noone's worth your life. And you know that. *HUGS* Hope you're better now. Love you <3

The things that have been going around me lately. I cant believe its becoming a problem to the family again. I thought we're past that. And people wonder why i have a thing against it *sigh*

Family... do take care. And do tell me what's going on.. AND stop telling each other not to tell me anything!

I miss you poojas!


Tear drop Saturday, December 23, 2006 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli