I am finally 21 .. both ends of the world. Its been a good start to it already. Received lovely and meaningful texts from the family. Talked to my parents and zara (aimi still asleep of course), but i'll let her go this time.. cos she was the first to text me.. hee! =D I miss them all. Thanks to everyone who wished me =)
Most importantly... thank you to Umie, Nira n Maul who came slightly after midnight.. crazy knocking on the door bringing nyummy chocolate cake decorated with tiny hawaiian umbrellas and candles. Love youusss <33
Alright.. i shall go to bed now, with a smile on my face =) Get some good rest to start fresh for the day. I still dont have any special plans. But i hope for a good day. And i feel that i will =)
Tear drop Tuesday, January 09, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli
