I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, January 27, 2007
Beautiful playing is a gift

OMG.. i was browsing thru youtube right (Yes, i was bored!~).. THEN i found this awesomely talented piano dude making videos of 'How to play...' and apparently he has loads! From AAR's It ends tonight to Coldplay's Clocks to Augustana's Boston .. GAHHHH! Kill me now please... cause im seriously thinking of buying a keyboard. With the money i DONT have. GAHHHHH! Anyone wana sell me good quality keyboards cheap? Or at least lend it to me til the end of the term? Heeee! =D

Damn it! I wana playyyy~~

I was reading thru Nisa's blog (HERE) on how she felt kinda cheery in the morning, but the day ended being depressing. I thought i was the only one. I feel the same way dude! I woke up to a sunny day, feeling all happy and smily. Now, i feel so lonely and sad. And listening to 'The Fray' right now doesnt exactly help. Funny how mood swings can ruin ur day ey?

Probably the last time i played those keys:



- Raya 2006.

Labels:



Tear drop Saturday, January 27, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli