I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Im standing on the edge, trying not to fall.

Wow. I survived 2 days of straight exams. (Another tomorrow then Friday) Though, i overslept and ALMOST missed my exam this morning. Took a cab to Talybont and arrived 10minutes late. Gosh. Two consecutive nights, i slept only for a couple of hours. Gosh. Thank God, esuk my exam is at 1pm. Hee! My mom freaked out when i told her about it, i think she's gona call me up tomorrow just to make sure i'll be up for the exam. Haha.

What a day. Even with Aimi doing her part of missed-calling me several times as i asked of her, and Hakeem being all worried and tried to call couple of times... I was too passed out to be awaken by my ringtone, loud even! And mind you, my phone was just under my pillow... CLOSE to my ear. Damn.. i was THAT tired. Either that, or i really do have hearing problems after all! LOL!

Never happened to me. I found it quite funny .. of course after everything went alright. It wouldnt have been if i actually missed the paper, which im hoping will NEVER happen! The things that happens during exam period. Its a wonder how we all still survive =P

I miss my family ..and Brunei food. Right now, i have a craving for Pari. Told my mom, she said "Astah. Sia2pun. Makan fish and chips saja." Hahahaha. I miss her <3

Anyways, pictures.





Umie opening the gift i got her.. at Sheemal! =D


Us with chocolate fags. Heeee!


The condition of my room. Blame exams. And my not-so-big desk.

Baby Amar. Latest edition to the family <3


Tear drop Wednesday, January 17, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli