I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Last year's wishes are this year's apologies

'TRACK ID'... the single most coolest thing that probably exists rite now. HAHA. I've seen it work in the latest episode of 'One Tree Hill', when Peyton used her phone to find out what song was playing on the radio. Yes.. that's how track id works.. Cool ey? It detects songs from an external source, and gives you the name of the song, band and album name.

AND.... Apeq has it in his new phone! We were all sooo ISKI... we tried it tadi during the group meet. I played a song from my phone, and let apeq's track id do its thing. Damn! It worked! Im so jealous now. I want a track id! But it needs to go through internet of course.

I WANT ONE! =D

Labels:



Tear drop Wednesday, January 31, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli