I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Saturday, January 27, 2007
Lets give this one last try

Was suppose to go to BDSSW's general meeting. But i woke up quarter to what time it was suppose to start. LOL.

I feel that im sincerely happy for myself at this very moment.. something that hasnt been happening for a while i guess. Things have been rough for the past month. But its safe to say that its all good now. I am honestly happy. I pray for this to last. For a moment, i thought i was alone. But people around me proved that i can never be alone. Again.. i am blessed. ♥

Mummy reminded me earlier of my purpose here. And that i should be using my time wisely. Ok.. its evidence from previous blogs that i've been out a lot lately. Only cause i needed to be around these people. It was either sleeping thru my depression or be around them lovelies to help me out. Only then, can i carry on with work. Which i HAVE been doing. So i didnt exactly feel guilty when mom reminds me constantly of that. I can be proud of myself that way i guess. But nonetheless, i appreciate mummy being mummy =) I miss her soo much.. and the little things she does =(

Anyways.. here i am to start my day. Late! I know.. but i plan to do something productive today. Let me be... hehe. MWAH!

Labels:



Tear drop Saturday, January 27, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli