I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Friday, January 19, 2007
Maybe we'll live and learn, maybe we'll crash and burn.

*SCREAMING MY LUNGS OUTTTTTT*

YES! EXAMS ARE OVER! Tho, there's this constant worry. I just hope i did well enough. AMIN! The last paper was OK i guess.. i did my best. And that's what all that matters rite? GAH! I WISH!!

ohh.. and SELAMAT AWAL TAHUN HIJRAH everyone!

Gosh. I feel exhausted. 4 days in 5 days. I couldnt study last night cos of the ever-so-wrong-timing headache. So, i slept around midnight and woke up around 5AM. Surprisingly, i felt fresh. And continued with the revision, which was trully helpful! So im happy =D

The day has been depressing though. I woke up to Coldplay, Copeland and Snow Patrol. And that kinda stuck til now. Trying to listen to more upbeat songs.. it just dont feel right. I think i just want to let myself be down today. Ok maybe not down.. just not as lively. Which is why im gona go out soon. Go over to Colum and then off to Cineworld.

Gosh! I miss our weekly friday movie date. And i miss making full use of my unlimited card. Gahh! I have 10 days to abuse it til next semester starts. Anyone up for a movie marathon? Heee =D

Oh, shout out to Peman for all the notes and help. I owe you tonnes! =D Hope we'll excel and graduate together proudly.. AMIN! =D

Labels:



Tear drop Friday, January 19, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli