I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Sunday, January 28, 2007
She's amazed how he's still living a constant lie.

I've just put up a huge notice on my wall reminding me of my projects' reports and presentations dates. And im amazed on how it actually works. Cos everytime i go in my room.. i actually look at it first. Probably cause its new =P But heyy.. it got me doing work. And that felt good.

I have Fridays off this spring semester. But i promised myself to make full use of that day and devote my free time more to work. Its your final year santy... think about it.

I've been having weird dreams lately. Its been bothering me, even if i cant remember it clearly. Just the people in it bothers me that much.

Was at Farid's place earlier, to pick up some stuffs and just hang out with him n Faye. Needed to get out of the house anyways. When we were watching tv, we heard sirens and motor sounds.. Apparently there was a small fire just around the corner. Yes, we were such nosy people.. we went out to find out what happened. We got to chat a bit with Farid's neighbour too. He seemed nice.

Is it weird that im actually glad that school's starting tomorrow? At least i have something to do you know. Keeps me from spending money most importantly, cause i need to pay for bills. Im seriously LOW on cash and i have to keep buying food. I cant wait for the 1st. Are you as a bit glad as i am that Feb has 28 days only? Hehe.

Im off to bed. I'm actually excited to meet my friends tomorrow. Noite! ♥

Was browsing through my pictures. And found this. I like this picture of my mom and Aimi. I miss them loads! ♥

Labels:



Tear drop Sunday, January 28, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli