I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Thanks for the memories.

Was just listening to FOB'S new album 'Infinity on High'. I feel kinda... i dont know. Nothing really stood out for me like their previous albums. Ok probably except 'Im Like a Lawyer With The Way Im Always Trying To get You Off'. Im not saying the album's bad. Its pretty SWEET. I guess im just saying its different. Probably, i just expected more hardcore guitar and drum solos. Patrick's voice tho.. ahh.. sweet as always! I can imagine him singing in his geeky ways in every song. So thats good =D

I've been excited about going to classes. Weird really. But i guess its good. Better, if it lasts! It has only been the 2nd day back. LOL! Tomorrow's the weekly group meet. I actually miss hanging around them lot.

Havent been sleeping well though. I keep waking up from weird dreams. Mummy woke me up at 5AM tadi so that i could talk to Aimi. Speaking of which.. Congratulations to AIMI! For her A Level results. Dont be too hard on yourself dude. You did ur best. Im proud of you. Parents will be parents ey? *HUGS* ♥ Now, stop being all gloomy. Chin up k!

Random:

The board that lies...



This place has kick ass drum sets.

Labels:



Tear drop Tuesday, January 30, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli