I know for a fact that .. 
Everything Happens For a Reason 

What would you say if i asked u not to go?
 To forget everyone, forget everything, 
.. and start over with me

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
There wasnt even a beginning to end.

MOVIE LINE UP I JUST CANT WAIT TO WATCH! =D
(Correct me if im wrong about the dates)

- GHOST RIDER : Feb 16th.
- 300! : March 9th.
- TMNT!! : March 23rd.
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN AT WORLD'S END: May 25th.
- TRANSFORMERS! : July 4th.
- OCEAN'S THIRTEEN : July, 8th.
- HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!! : July 13th.
- FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER : July 15th.

Yes.. yes... I should be doing work rather than listing out movies to watch out for. I've been panicking a lot about school lately. Especially after how my group was saying that the next 9weeks are gona be packed and stressful. Its gona be pretty tight =X I just hope i do well. I REALLY wana do well. Erkk! Plus side... i've prepared my presentation and how cool is it that i have Paramore in one of the slides.. nyahaha. Dont ask though =P

Besides that.. i've had a lot on my mind. Sometimes too much for someone like me. You know what's actually nice? Just lying on the floor. HAHA. I know .. weird. But u really get to think. Ok ... im weird that way. But heck.. who cares right? =P What would have been nicer would be lying outside and staring at the full moon that's out tonight. But that'd be too cold. Dududu~ =P

Anyhoo... i better be off. Noite! ♥

Labels:



Tear drop Wednesday, January 31, 2007 of Normalini a.k.a Santy Rosli